Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Bedroom Color Palette 2010

I've seen many of your answers and see that you are a great understanding. I'd like to get some color to paint a bedroom. It has a rectangular (6 x 3.50); the floor is parquet, polished wood door and has acquired brown lacquered antique furniture (bed, 2 bedside tables and dresser). It is currently painted white and the wood stands out too much, especially the bed, which has a fairly high headboard and ends in a triangular shape. He had thought of a blue-gray or gray-blue (I like blue). I also saw in some magazine a room painted in lavender and seemed quite adequate, but as the pictures are deceiving sometimes do not trust too.

The painter has left me a color palette, but I find it very difficult to get an idea of the final result and they do not manage to identify colors. Bedroom Color Palette 2010 The color palette called with a letter and a number followed by a hyphen and a number of consecutive numbers (E3-46 E3-47). You see, I'm a real expert. I appreciate you indicated with the numbering would be suitable colors and color of the blankets or quilts to place on the bed. I also indicate whether it would be better to remove the mirror to the dresser to not overburden the decor (it has a finish similar to bed) because I already have a flat rectangular mirror with a thin black frame.

0 comments:

Post a Comment